Even the most well planned, professionally installed and exhaustively tested IT systems have bugs. These may lead to system failures and unproductive, expensive downtime for their users. A professional hardware and software system service is what you need to guarantee your systems against failure.
modus-i offers you these services:
- Analyzing your current IT installations regarding hard- and software, the most common causes of faults and failures as well as the most important replacement parts
- Supplying the most important replacement parts and expendables for the hardware of the most reputable manufacturers
- Handling fault reports and telephonic problem diagnosis, prompt coordination of all measures required and the deployment of the necessary IT experts
- Hardware problem solving on-site: technical diagnosis of hardware and trouble shooting, repairing individual components or entire systems and replacement with tested, certified replacement parts
- Telephonic software support, solving faults in the operating system, in applications and linked peripherals (network, printers etc.)
- Assessing and arranging your claims against manufacturers in terms of legal or contractual guarantees and warranties
- Totally transparent escalation management – from the first telephone call reporting a fault to the exact problem diagnosis, delivery of the replacement parts needed, correcting the fault right through to the final report and invoicing
- Advice on escalation scenarios, how to plan and implement them right through to improving the general availability and reliability hard- and software.
- Software development for the realisation of customer-specific solutions – where standard software turns out to be insufficient.
We rely on leading commercial technologies in the Java, Mainframe and Microsoft .NET context.